Cookies and data protection policy
- The administrator of your personal data is RC Projekt spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa registered at 80 Leszka street in Poznań (61-062), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda District Court in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division - National Court Register under KRS number 0000306647, Regon number 300853466 and NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7822433763, pursuant to the principles set out in Polish law, in particular in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( GDPR).
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights, please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your data may be processed by our subcontractors, i.e. persons who, when providing us services related to the technical support of the website, may potentially gain access to your personal data. Due to the use of Google services your data may be transferred to the US due to their storage on US servers. However, your data is secure because Google has joined Privacy Shield program, thus guaranteeing the appropriate level of protection of personal data required by European regulations.
- When using our website, we may collect information about your computer or mobile device, preference settings, locations and activities.
- When you visit our site, we collect and save information from your internet browser in the form of cookies. Cookie files are IT data, in particular small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you browse websites. Cookies are safe for your device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software into your device. The cookies we use do not collect any personal data stored on your hard disk or computer.
- Cookies are used to:
- ensure and maintain your session on the site. They are also used to identify and prevent fraud and improve security;
- record information about the choices made and allow us to adapt the site to your preferences, e.g. language;
- We use two basic types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your terminal until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies remain in the browser's memory for a longer period. This time depends on the choice you can make in your browser settings.
- You can change your cookies settings by changing your browser’s settings. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer or some of the features may not function properly.
- The processing of your personal data is carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR., such as web analytics website and visit analysis. To do this, we use the analytical tools of Google Analytics.
- The collected data is stored until the end of the session / visit of our website and for the period necessary to analyze the data needed to run a business.
- Your personal data is not processed automatically (including through profiling).
- Your personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area except from data used by Google LLC (see points 2 and 5).